Friday, September 26, 2008

Blogging is totally "Worth My Wild"

I love a good laugh when someone I know screws up a cliche.
"Give a mexican a cliche, and he'll screw it up everytime."
Believe me, he will. I am in the process of gathering samplings of those from my brown friends. But in the meantime here's a couple of top-notch examples I have either witnessed or had them relayed to me from the non-brown ppl in my life.

My mother once said something about someone "...going to hell in a hatbox." Sounds like an interesting way to go, Mom.

"...if it is worth your wild." Is it? Was it? I hope so, cause it was so wild I don't even remember what I did!

This is just the beginning of many posts of this nature. So be prepared!

2 comments:

Shane said...

IN ALL ACTUALITY this is phunny!

Unknown said...

There are different kinds of humor, some is sarcastic,some introspective. Introspective fit my personality better. See the link below for more info.

#sarcastic
www.ufgop.org